Kicking bots is a very simple and convenient process to do. This content will guide you on how to kick bots in CS:GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive). If you want to kick bots in CS: GO then you should know that this process is only possible when you are the admin and you are playing in your custom or private game.
CSGO bot commands
There are many commands to add, kick and change bots. Some of these commands are given below:
- Add bot Command:
“bot_add” command will help you to add bots to your game.
- Kick bot Command:
“bot_kick” command will kick the bot from your game.
- Bot Armor Command:
“mp_free_armor 2”, this command will give all bots Kevlar and helmet.
- Bot Kill Command:
“bot_kill” command will help you kill all the bots in your selected area.
CSGO stop bots from moving:
We can stop bots from moving with the help of the “bot_stop 1” command. This command will quit the movement of the bots that they are doing before. Then these bots will quit jumping, moving, and shooting as far as these bots will be appointed as free by fixing the value to zero. “bot_quota_mode fill; bot_stop 1” This command will also fill up the empty slots on the server with bots if there are any.
It’s important to note that these commands only affect the bots and not the human players on the server. Also, keep in mind that bots are often used to balance teams or fill empty slots, so make sure to communicate with other players before using these commands.
How to remove bots in CS: GO private match:
If you are hosting a private match in CS: GO and also want to remove bots from the game, you can do so by following these steps:
- You should open the developer console and then press the tilde key (~) on your keyboard.
- Then type “bot_kick” into the console and press enter. Then this command will remove all the bots from the game.
- If you want to remove specific bots, you can use the command “bot_kick <bot name>” instead. Replace the <bot name> with the name of the bot you want to remove and then the selected bot will be removed.
- Alternatively, you can use the command “bot_stop” to stop all the bots in the game. This can be useful if you want to take a screenshot or set up a specific scenario without the bots interfering.
- To add bots back into the game, use the command “bot_add” followed by the number of bots you want to add. For example, “bot_add 4” will add 4 bots to the game.
If you are not the host of the private match then you will not be able to remove or add bots without permission from the host.
If you want to kick the team bots from the game, you must use the ‘bot_kickT’ command. This command will kick all the bots on the terrorist team (T side) from the game.
It is very easy to enable or disable friendly fire by using the “mp_friendlyfire” command. Friendly fire is off when we are playing a game but we can turn it on when we want to use it.
If you’re the server owner, you can use the “kickallbots” command to kick all bots from the server.